HELLO, AND WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
THIS PLACE WILL BE ABOUT REVIEWS OF MAKEUP THAT I USE AS A FREELANCE MAKEUP ARTIST, MOVIES I SEE, AND THE MAYHEM I WITNESS, LOL. THIS WILL SIMPLY BE A PLACE OF FUN & REFLECTION. I'M HOPING THAT YOU WILL LAUGH AND LEARN A LITTLE BIT MORE FROM MY BLOGS. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE POSTS HERE ARE JUST MY OPINION AND THE WAY I MIGHT VIEW THE WORLD.
ENJOY!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Makeup, Movies, & Mayhem

Thursday, January 2, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!






HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! 


Wow, where did the time go? 2013 was interesting, but that's in the past and I'm looking forward to this new and bright year. I'm not huge on resolutions but I will be blogging again and making a consistent effort to bring new and useful information to those of you have continued to stay. 

I will be talking about makeup in all forms, and reviewing films, as well as the mayhem of the world. I'm looking forward to bringing you renewed inspiration, uplifting you, and making you laugh. 

All the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment