HELLO, AND WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
THIS PLACE WILL BE ABOUT REVIEWS OF MAKEUP THAT I USE AS A FREELANCE MAKEUP ARTIST, MOVIES I SEE, AND THE MAYHEM I WITNESS, LOL. THIS WILL SIMPLY BE A PLACE OF FUN & REFLECTION. I'M HOPING THAT YOU WILL LAUGH AND LEARN A LITTLE BIT MORE FROM MY BLOGS. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE POSTS HERE ARE JUST MY OPINION AND THE WAY I MIGHT VIEW THE WORLD.
ENJOY!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Makeup, Movies, & Mayhem

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Review of Real Steel!!



I'm going to be completely honest about this film. When I saw the previews for this movie, I wasn't super excited to go see it. I really didn't care if I saw it or not. Well, I'm happy that I did because this film really takes you on an emotional roller coaster ride. Remember the 1986 movie Short Circuit "Number 5 is alive", ahhh such a great movie and the second was just as good. Real Steel had the heart of Short Circuit and Robocop! You'll definitely laugh, probably shed a tear, and cheer for the characters and robots of this film. It's worth going to see.

Here's the trailer:



Hugh Jackman plays the lead named Charlie Kenton, a former boxer who went the distance with the #1 contender for the title. Evangeline Lilly and Anthony Mackie star in the film as well but it's Dakota Goyo's performance as Max Kenton that completely steals the movie. The father and son duo will keep you entertained, through their ups and downs throughout the film. Charlie Kenton learns like many parents come to find, the beautiful little life lessons that have been forgotten from their children. You will enjoy it and if you have kids they will enjoy it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment